Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first blog

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Tricia and I learned to cook when I was a little girl.  My mom would call me in the afternoon, while she was at work, to get dinner started.  Thus began my love affair with food. The creative process involved with creating a meal was exciting to me! It's an experiment you can "taste".

At thirteen years old I had my first taste of wine. Well, lets just say that it took me a little longer to appreciate wine....but we're solid friends now. 

Food and Wine meet....Sublime

Food...we cannot live without....Wine...adds pleasure to our social occasions, meals, and more.  Paired together....a party for your palate. Think about what foods elicit true pleasure for you? Maybe chocolate gelato eaten while in Rome, a lobster roll enjoyed seaside, a Coney Island hot dog, a savory Empanada from a Kiosk while in Puerto Rico, a warm Crepe on the street in Paris....

So, my friends, on my blog you can expect a daily recipe, some wine pairings, and photo's of the meals I create.  I hope you will enjoy it and feel free to ask questions and add comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tricia, remember me? LOL
    Well I am reading and I am loving it!!
    Definitely will be using lots of your food tips.
    Hope all is well with you and I hope to someday make it out to NC and try out some of your fine foods.
    Take care.
    xoxo
    Frances

    ReplyDelete